Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health
Michael D. Yates
Author of "Why Unions Matter"
Director of Health Policy Research, Economic Policy Institute
President, AFGE SSA Local 3615
AFGE Council of Prison Locals Legislative Coordinator
AFGE Labor Relations Specialist
President, Hooks Book Events
Executive Director of Government Programs, Kaiser Permanente
Tags: pay & benefits , Inside Government , AFGE , Phil Glover , crime , terrorism , homeland security , House Judiciary , Terry Rosen , Perry Hooks , government , Hooks Book Events , Jeff Goldman , Kaiser Permanente ,
A new report warns parents to keep their kids away from sugary sports and energy drinks.
Here to tell us what this means for your agency is Amy Sinden a Law Professor at Temple University's Beasley School of Law.
It's been four years since the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs launched the Federal Recovery Coordinator Program, designed to expedite the process for wounded vets to get the care and services they needed.
Spring Break can be a tough time for germaphobes, particularly when traveling by air. Fortunately, there are some easy tips to stay healthy while sharing tight quarters with those bound for Cancun.
First Lady Michelle Obama will learn about new soldier training at Ft. Jackson.
Convergence, says MIT, will be the emerging paradigm for medical research. MIT's Tyler Jacks explains it for us.
December 9th, 2010 at 11:00AM
The value of accessing, analyzing, and securely sharing health information is clear—the ability to confidently come together as a single community to do so is not. How health information exchange will facilitate individual mission priorities, while advancing a common vision of a unified health system, is a constant demand. Core issues such as privacy, security, and trust must be put in the right context to make informed decisions, make health information exchange possible, and improve the health and wellness of our nation. Realizing the Promise of Health Information Exchange: Have We Turned a Corner?, part of the Booz Allen Hamilton Expert Voices panel series, features top industry and federal health experts who understand the opportunities and challenges of Health Information Exchange.