Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: health
AFGE Council of Prison Locals Legislative Coordinator
AFGE Labor Relations Specialist
President, Hooks Book Events
Executive Director of Government Programs, Kaiser Permanente
Tags: Pay & Benefits , Inside Government , AFGE , Phil Glover , crime , terrorism , homeland security , House Judiciary , Terry Rosen , Perry Hooks , government , Hooks Book Events , Jeff Goldman , Kaiser Permanente ,
A new report warns parents to keep their kids away from sugary sports and energy drinks.
Here to tell us what this means for your agency is Amy Sinden a Law Professor at Temple University's Beasley School of Law.
It's been four years since the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs launched the Federal Recovery Coordinator Program, designed to expedite the process for wounded vets to get the care and services they needed.
Spring Break can be a tough time for germaphobes, particularly when traveling by air. Fortunately, there are some easy tips to stay healthy while sharing tight quarters with those bound for Cancun.
First Lady Michelle Obama will learn about new soldier training at Ft. Jackson.
Convergence, says MIT, will be the emerging paradigm for medical research. MIT's Tyler Jacks explains it for us.
December 9th, 2010 at 11:00AM
The value of accessing, analyzing, and securely sharing health information is clear—the ability to confidently come together as a single community to do so is not. How health information exchange will facilitate individual mission priorities, while advancing a common vision of a unified health system, is a constant demand. Core issues such as privacy, security, and trust must be put in the right context to make informed decisions, make health information exchange possible, and improve the health and wellness of our nation. Realizing the Promise of Health Information Exchange: Have We Turned a Corner?, part of the Booz Allen Hamilton Expert Voices panel series, features top industry and federal health experts who understand the opportunities and challenges of Health Information Exchange.
The Washington D.C. VA Medical Center is hosting an evening of music, pampering and health information just for female veterans. We get details from the VA's Diane Phillips