Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hacking
After breaking into the network, the man allegedly tried to sell access to DoE for $50,000.
In a posting on its Facebook page, Stratfor said that some individuals who offered public support for the company after it revealed it was hacked "may be being targeted for doing so."
NASA and the Internal Revenue Service were among the victims of a crew of Internet bandits who devised an international scheme to hijack more than 4 million computers to generate at least $14 million in fraudulent advertising revenue, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.
The Pentagon's new Cyber Command could end up in Maryland, according to the Maryland Gazette. The Obama administration is finalizing plans for a new Pentagon command to coordinate the security of military computer networks and to develop new offensive cyber-weapons.
IBM and the FAA are working together on a Research and Development project to protect the nation's civilian aviation system from the ever-growing threat of cyber attacks. CTO of IBM U.S. federal, Dave McQueeney, explains.
McAfee says the worldwide attacks are still happening today.
GoldLock says "We're Offering $250,000 in Pure Gold, Plus A Position At Our Company, To The First Person That Sends Us A True Transcript Of The Unencrypted Conversation Contained In This Source File."
Booz Allen Hamilton is coming clean about an alleged attack by hacker group Anonymous. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.