Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hackers
Hackers are sending out malware disguised as a file in an email from security firm Symantec.
How safe are the nation's critical networks? Several years ago Chinese hackers were caught trying to break into sensitive government and military systems. They've progressed from that to Congress. Last year, two members of Congress said their systems had been hacked into and sensitive information destroyed. The news that they struck again --hitting the Joint Strike fighter a couple of years ago, comes as no surprise to many in the cyber world. The Obama administration is preparing to release a review of the nation's cyber security.
Many feds think cybersecurity is underfunded
Malaysia said it wants to get to know a bigger circle of hackers in an effort to channel their dis-satisfaction and grievances in a positive way.
Google says Chinese hackers attempted to take over email accounts of senior U.S. officials and hundreds of other prominent people.
Companies of all sizes find they need protection from cyber attacks.
Technology Review reports on research that shows how hackers can disable your mobile devices.
People's Daily has a helpful checklist.
Facebook's revamped Messages will be a very attractive target for spammers, scammers and malware makers, according to security experts.