Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hackers
Hackers might be gearing up to shut off power in your office. National Security Agency Director General Keith Alexander says the group Anonymous might have that capability in the next year or two.
Hackers who broke into a security consulting firm Stratfor are now targeting the company's government subscribers.
Researchers at Symantec say they found more evidence linking attacks on defense contractors to hackers based in China.
Chief Executive George Friedman acknowledged for the first time Wednesday that the company had not encrypted customer information and said this decision had embarrassed the company.
Chinese hackers were able to access information about the Chamber's operations and its 3 million members.
Hackers are sending out malware disguised as a file in an email from security firm Symantec.
How safe are the nation's critical networks? Several years ago Chinese hackers were caught trying to break into sensitive government and military systems. They've progressed from that to Congress. Last year, two members of Congress said their systems had been hacked into and sensitive information destroyed. The news that they struck again --hitting the Joint Strike fighter a couple of years ago, comes as no surprise to many in the cyber world. The Obama administration is preparing to release a review of the nation's cyber security.
Many feds think cybersecurity is underfunded
Malaysia said it wants to get to know a bigger circle of hackers in an effort to channel their dis-satisfaction and grievances in a positive way.
Google says Chinese hackers attempted to take over email accounts of senior U.S. officials and hundreds of other prominent people.