Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hackers
A Nazi hacker group is claiming credit for shutting down Twitter yesterday morning. The micro-blogging site said the outage was caused by a server bug, not hackers.
A data breach at the Utah Department of Health has left hundreds of thousands of Medicaid recipients and others vulnerable.
Hackers from the group Anonymous claim to have broken into Chinese government computers, with the ultimate objective to take down the country's firewall.
Tech America and USTelecom said the Anonymous hacker group targeted their Internet sites in denial-of-service attacks.
A group calling itself "Lulzsec Reborn" claims to have hacked into the private information of 170,000 members of a military dating website. However, the owner of the website disputed the claim, since the dating service has only 140,000 members.
Code written to test a hole in software from Microsoft escaped into the hands of hackers.
In retaliation for the arrests of several of its members, the hacker group Anonymous has taken down several websites.
An Irish police officer's email blunder led to the spectacular leak of a sensitive conference call between the FBI and Scotland Yard, U.S. law enforcement said Tuesday.