Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hackers
FBI officials said the bureau never asked for and never possessed the database that the group, which calls itself AntiSec, is posting on a website.
Hackers are using official Defense Department seals in an online scam.
The Army has awarded a contract for cyber maneuvering technology so that network administrators can stay a few steps ahead of hackers.
Yahoo confirmed that a hacker group stole, then posted 450,000 unencrypted user-names and passwords from one of its services.
Hackers broke into computers at hotel giant Wyndham Worldwide Corp. three times in two years and stole credit card information belonging to hundreds of thousands of customers. Wyndham didn't report the break-in in corporate filings even though the Securities and Exchange Commission wants companies to inform investors of cybercrimes.
Federal officials have arrested two dozen hackers in a cyber-crime ring that stretches from Japan to middle America.
A Nazi hacker group is claiming credit for shutting down Twitter yesterday morning. The micro-blogging site said the outage was caused by a server bug, not hackers.
A data breach at the Utah Department of Health has left hundreds of thousands of Medicaid recipients and others vulnerable.
Hackers from the group Anonymous claim to have broken into Chinese government computers, with the ultimate objective to take down the country's firewall.