Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hackers
FBI officials said the bureau never asked for and never possessed the database that the group, which calls itself AntiSec, is posting on a website.
Hackers are using official Defense Department seals in an online scam.
The Army has awarded a contract for cyber maneuvering technology so that network administrators can stay a few steps ahead of hackers.
Yahoo confirmed that a hacker group stole, then posted 450,000 unencrypted user-names and passwords from one of its services.
Hackers broke into computers at hotel giant Wyndham Worldwide Corp. three times in two years and stole credit card information belonging to hundreds of thousands of customers. Wyndham didn't report the break-in in corporate filings even though the Securities and Exchange Commission wants companies to inform investors of cybercrimes.
Federal officials have arrested two dozen hackers in a cyber-crime ring that stretches from Japan to middle America.
A Nazi hacker group is claiming credit for shutting down Twitter yesterday morning. The micro-blogging site said the outage was caused by a server bug, not hackers.
A data breach at the Utah Department of Health has left hundreds of thousands of Medicaid recipients and others vulnerable.
Hackers from the group Anonymous claim to have broken into Chinese government computers, with the ultimate objective to take down the country's firewall.