Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hacker
Cody Kretsinger, a 23-year-old from Phoenix, has been charged with conspiracy and unauthorized impairment of a protected computer.
A round of cyber attacks on the Gannett Company targeted personal information of subscribers in the defense sector.
The Senate Sergeant at Arms says the intruders did not gain access into the Senate computer network.
Next Gov reports that hackers might try to re-engineer the malicious worm.
The password manager service LastPass promoted itself as the last password you'll ever need. Now the creators of LastPass are urging users to change their master passwords after the company's database was hacked.
Gamers shouldn't brush off the latest hack that forced Sony to shut down its PlayStation Network.
Barbara Penland of the Oak Ridge Lab's communications office shares how the lab is getting back to normal after its systems were hacked.
Karen Evans, director of the U.S. Cyber Challenge, explains how this contest might eventually help your agency.
A hacker convicted of stealing credit and debit card numbers says the Secret Service authorized his criminal activity.
Pervasive memory scraping is the new go-to tool for cyber crooks.