Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hacker
A group called AntiSec says it has knocked OnGuardOnline.gov offline late Monday. The Federal Trade Commission-run website is a partnership among 14 federal agencies.
The spyware was designed to steal your information, and open the network for even worse cyber attacks.
Panda Labs researchers say the Trojan virus accounts for three out of every four new virus strains created last quarter.
The malware was originally written for Linux nearly ten years ago, but hackers are recompiling the code to make it run on Mac OS X.
The Stuxnet worm doesn't have a twin after all. Last month Symantec discovered a malware threat with such strong similarities to Stuxnet they called it the Son of Stuxnet.
Learn all about it, and a criminal who hacked into 49 Congressional Web sites, in today's cybersecurity update.
You are under cyber attack. That's the top finding of a new report, In the Crossfire: Critical Infrastructure in the Age of Cyberwar. The survey was commissioned by IT security giant McAfee and authored by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).
GAO to release FDCC and TIC audits, TechAmerica spent $378,000 in 4Q lobbying, NIPRNET to get Web 2.0 guidance
The personal details of millions of job seekers have been stolen.