Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hacker
Home Secretary Theresa May said she had blocked the U.S. request to extradite Gary McKinnon after medical experts concluded he was seriously depressed and that there was "a high risk of him ending his life."
Anti-Leaks launched its attack just as Wikileaks began releasing information on a secret government surveillance program, Government Computer News reports.
NSA director Gen. Keith Alexander gave the keynote at this year's Defcon in Las Vegas.
One senator is questioning why it took nine months for the Thrift Savings Plan board to find out about a sophisticated cyber attack that compromised 123,000 TSP participants' accounts. Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) also wants to know why Congress wasn't informed of the breach until more than a month after it was reported to the board.
Did you ever wonder why people in nudist camps play volleyball instead of poking sticks into bee hives? Think about it ... and then apply that logic to the recent identify theft attack on your Thrift Savings Plan account data.
Marius Milner wrote code that captured personal data from millions of people during Google's Street View project. Google employees drove vehicles up and down the nation's streets, making videos.
The Economic Development Administration at the Commerce Department has shut down its network because of a cyber virus.
A "staging server" hosted by one of the largest ISPs in the country is based in the Beijing area
Karen Evans, former administrator of the Office of Electronic Government and Information Technology at the Office of Management and Budget, offers her insight on how federal agencies can protect themselves in the aftermath of recent cyber attacks.