Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: hacker
Home Secretary Theresa May said she had blocked the U.S. request to extradite Gary McKinnon after medical experts concluded he was seriously depressed and that there was "a high risk of him ending his life."
Anti-Leaks launched its attack just as Wikileaks began releasing information on a secret government surveillance program, Government Computer News reports.
NSA director Gen. Keith Alexander gave the keynote at this year's Defcon in Las Vegas.
One senator is questioning why it took nine months for the Thrift Savings Plan board to find out about a sophisticated cyber attack that compromised 123,000 TSP participants' accounts. Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) also wants to know why Congress wasn't informed of the breach until more than a month after it was reported to the board.
Did you ever wonder why people in nudist camps play volleyball instead of poking sticks into bee hives? Think about it ... and then apply that logic to the recent identify theft attack on your Thrift Savings Plan account data.
Marius Milner wrote code that captured personal data from millions of people during Google's Street View project. Google employees drove vehicles up and down the nation's streets, making videos.
The Economic Development Administration at the Commerce Department has shut down its network because of a cyber virus.
A "staging server" hosted by one of the largest ISPs in the country is based in the Beijing area
Karen Evans, former administrator of the Office of Electronic Government and Information Technology at the Office of Management and Budget, offers her insight on how federal agencies can protect themselves in the aftermath of recent cyber attacks.