Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gyms
Vote for the agency with the best gym as part of Federal News Radio's Best of the Federal Government series. Your votes determine the winner!
People who join health clubs at the start of the year tend to stop going by mid-February.
The NASA Glenn Research Center has the best gym in the federal government according to Federal News Radio listeners and readers.
Nominate the agency with the best gym or workout facilities.
Tags: Best of the Federal Government ,
The Consumer Products Safety Commission says there were more than 1,500 reports of people going to emergency rooms after injuring themselves on exercise equipment. The agency estimates that the true number of people who are actually hurt by equipment exceeds 50,000.