Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gyms
Vote for the agency with the best gym as part of Federal News Radio's Best of the Federal Government series. Your votes determine the winner!
People who join health clubs at the start of the year tend to stop going by mid-February.
The NASA Glenn Research Center has the best gym in the federal government according to Federal News Radio listeners and readers.
Nominate the agency with the best gym or workout facilities.
Tags: Best of the Federal Government ,
The Consumer Products Safety Commission says there were more than 1,500 reports of people going to emergency rooms after injuring themselves on exercise equipment. The agency estimates that the true number of people who are actually hurt by equipment exceeds 50,000.