Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gun laws
Fred Schulte, investigative reporter for the Center for Public Integrity will discuss an article he's written on the ATF's inability to close down firearms dealers who are violating gun laws.
February 8, 2013
It is not unusual to carry a gun in Virginia. But after the deadly shooting in Arizona that left a congresswoman in critical condition, one lawmaker will attempt to get guns banned in government buildings.
Maryland's highest court has ruled the state's handgun laws are still constitutional despite a 2008 decision by the U.S. Supreme Court that gutted gun statutes in D.C.
Tags: Doug Gansler , Maryland Attorney General , Maryland Court of Appeals , Charles F. Williams Jr. , Heller , Heller v. District of Columbia , Prince George's County , Neal Augenstein , Gary Emerling