Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: grocery
The nearest produce shelves and deli counters might be moving miles down the road for Brunswick shoppers, who recently learned the city's only supermarket is shutting its doors.
"We determined that these 25 Superfresh locations are outside A&P's core market," said A&P President and Chief Executive Officer Sam Martin, in a news release.
There's a good chance you're getting ripped off at the grocery store, according to the author of "Eat This, Not That."
A fungus scientists have dubbed "the HIV of banana plantations" has ravaged huge crops of the cavendish variety of the crop -- the only kind available in grocery stores.
If you're trying to save money at the grocery store, you might want to pay more attention to size. From toilet paper to tuna fish, package quantities are getting smaller, but you are not necessarily paying any less.
The Maryland General Assembly has been reluctant to raise taxes in an election year, but 39 legislators across both chambers are co-sponsoring an act that would place a 5-cent tax on disposable carryout bags.