Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: grocery
The nearest produce shelves and deli counters might be moving miles down the road for Brunswick shoppers, who recently learned the city's only supermarket is shutting its doors.
"We determined that these 25 Superfresh locations are outside A&P's core market," said A&P President and Chief Executive Officer Sam Martin, in a news release.
There's a good chance you're getting ripped off at the grocery store, according to the author of "Eat This, Not That."
A fungus scientists have dubbed "the HIV of banana plantations" has ravaged huge crops of the cavendish variety of the crop -- the only kind available in grocery stores.
If you're trying to save money at the grocery store, you might want to pay more attention to size. From toilet paper to tuna fish, package quantities are getting smaller, but you are not necessarily paying any less.
The Maryland General Assembly has been reluctant to raise taxes in an election year, but 39 legislators across both chambers are co-sponsoring an act that would place a 5-cent tax on disposable carryout bags.