Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: greening of government
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts take a look back at the first year of the Jobs Act, and discuss how energy companies could benefit from the government's green initiatives.
April 4, 2013
With a large national presence and more than 33,000 facilities, the Postal Service takes steps daily to minimize its environmental impact. We learn more from USPS's Jennifer Beiro-Reveille.
Federal News Radio has compiled a list of dos and don'ts when it comes to making your agency or company more green.
A list of important resources for agencies and contractors interested in the greening of government.
Tags: green government
FAI, DAU teaming together to provide contracting officers and others training and tools.
GSA continues its efforts to go green with a smaller fleet. GSA Chief of Staff Michael Robertson walks us through the process.
The Army is set to show off a new ammunition with improved accuracy and higher velocity, improved hard target capability, more consistent soft target performance, and a significantly increased range of these effects.