Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: greening of government
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts take a look back at the first year of the Jobs Act, and discuss how energy companies could benefit from the government's green initiatives.
April 4, 2013
With a large national presence and more than 33,000 facilities, the Postal Service takes steps daily to minimize its environmental impact. We learn more from USPS's Jennifer Beiro-Reveille.
Federal News Radio has compiled a list of dos and don'ts when it comes to making your agency or company more green.
A list of important resources for agencies and contractors interested in the greening of government.
Tags: green government
FAI, DAU teaming together to provide contracting officers and others training and tools.
GSA continues its efforts to go green with a smaller fleet. GSA Chief of Staff Michael Robertson walks us through the process.
The Army is set to show off a new ammunition with improved accuracy and higher velocity, improved hard target capability, more consistent soft target performance, and a significantly increased range of these effects.