Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: green technology
As it prepares to implement the changes enacted by a sweeping patent reform bill, the Patent and Trademark Office is ending one of the temporary fast-track programs it created to clear out its backlog of patent applications. Another is being extended.
Senior Manager and Principal for Cisco's Efficiency Assurance Program
June 23rd, 2009
The pilot facility will demonstrate the scalability of phosphorescent OLED technology and materials. DOE's Jim Brodrick explains how it works.
Nearly every product that claims to be environmentally friendly is misleading to buyers, an environmental marketing firm claims.
A smart electrical power grid could decrease annual electric energy use and utility sector carbon emissions at least 12 percent by 2030. We get details from the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory's Rob Pratt.