Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: green technology
As it prepares to implement the changes enacted by a sweeping patent reform bill, the Patent and Trademark Office is ending one of the temporary fast-track programs it created to clear out its backlog of patent applications. Another is being extended.
Senior Manager and Principal for Cisco's Efficiency Assurance Program
June 23rd, 2009
The pilot facility will demonstrate the scalability of phosphorescent OLED technology and materials. DOE's Jim Brodrick explains how it works.
Nearly every product that claims to be environmentally friendly is misleading to buyers, an environmental marketing firm claims.
A smart electrical power grid could decrease annual electric energy use and utility sector carbon emissions at least 12 percent by 2030. We get details from the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory's Rob Pratt.