Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: green government
One objective of the program is to reach new contractors, primarily small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Tom Simmons, an expert on federal telework initiatives and vice president for Federal Systems at Citrix Systems, says that while the Telework Enhancement Act made greater mobility a mandate, a cultural shift in the workforce may be a driving factor behind an increase teleworking.
President Barack Obama hit on some issues important to federal employees during his State of the Union address Tuesday night, including his push for a reorganization of some federal agencies. But, he also called for the creation of two new "units" to help fight counterfeit goods and financial fraud.
Jennifer Hazelman, who manages GSA's Carbon Footprint Tool, explains how a simple commuter survey can help agencies find ways ways to reduce greenhouse gases at their work site or facility.
The Navy has signed a deal to start funneling green energy to its largest base. Instead of costing money, the project will save money, Navy and industry officials say.
The Air Force is hungry for energy like no agency in the federal government. The service's top energy official says they're trying to have a smaller appetite without hindering their mission.
Gerry Caron, with the State Department's Information Resource Management Bureau, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the department's goal of cutting power waste on its computers.
The Air Force and EPA signed a memorandum of understanding last month to conduct environmental footprint analyses on Air Force installations in the Pacific Southwest Region.
Marco Giamberardino, senior director of the Associated General Contractors of America's federal and heavy construction division, outlines the winners and losers of the FY2012 budget for federal construction.
FBI's Sentinel program, which aimed to create a paperless case management system, was supposed to be completed by December 2009.