Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: green government
Interior estimates 13 million acres in the Western United States have high winds, lots of sunlight, or sit on top of geothermal sources.
Employees and contractors must demonstrate core competency skills released today by the General Services Administration. GSA developed the competencies and related curriculum recommendations to meet legislative requirements.
The new version of the online resource provides additional resources to better help agencies improve workplace sustainability.
Those who are already receiving paper checks for federal benefit payments have until March 1, 2013, to sign up for direct deposit or direct express.
DoE has implemented changes to improve its energy sustainability efforts in support of greenhouse gas reduction goals.
Employees in the Pentagon will be able to access their postal mail via a web-based interface and decide how to handle each envelope.
The agencies are making $30 million available for companies to investigate the possibilities for creating military biofuels. The projects could help achieve the President's energy goals, military energy security and rural economic improvement.
Federal agencies released FY 2011 sustainability scorecards indicating overall progress.
The creation of sustainable installations will be largely dependent on future base realignment and closures or BRAC, said Dr. Dorothy Robyn, the department's deputy undersecretary for installations and environment.
Under the one-year contract, Big Blue will develop a system to collect data for the Public Building Service to analyze to find areas to become more energy efficient.