Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: green government
Nancy Gillis, the director of the Supply Chain Emissions program management office at the General Services Administration, tells Federal News Radio how it's working with contractors to increase their energy efficiency.
The two agencies plan to implement healthier foods and sustainable options at all concessions in their buildings.
GSA is focused on reducing waste as much as possible, while still allowing government to be effective. Sustainability was a focus of this year's IRMCO event.
Green government and sustainability have taken center stage in government. Nick Milne-Home and Jerry Rutkowski of 1E discuss how your agency can save energy through software and services that improve IT efficiency.
February 22, 2011
The Postal Service's sustainability measures are cutting energy usage across the board, and resulting in lower costs.
DoD's Paul Yaroschak explains efforts at the agency to make products more green.
A pair of memos requires facilities worldwide to improve how they construct buildings to be more green and to use different light bulbs. The goal is to conserve energy, be environmentally responsible, and save taxpayer dollars.
Interior's Bureau of Land Management (BLM) committed to helping the nation reach its clean energy future. BLM's Ray Brady tells us how that could happen.
A new survey on how well agencies contract for sustainable products and services is under development. GSA and OFPP also are taking other steps to promote green purchasing including training courses and changes to acquisition regulations.
GSA is now requiring all projects achieve LEED Gold certification.