Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: green government
Green is good, but a building also has to serve the people inside. GSA's Kevin Kampschroer explains.
CDW-G's Andy Lausch discusses the findings of a report on green government initiative metrics for IT.
Timothy Hughes, counsel at the law firm of Bean, Kinney & Korman, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss GSA's requirement that GSA-owned building projects have LEED Gold certification.
GSA and Metropolis magazine are teaming up to give $10,000 to the best design that makes an old federal building green. The DorobekINSIDER spoke with Casey Jones, director of design excellence and the arts at GSA, about the contest.
Lynn Menard, the director of the Acquisitions, Strategy and Relations Directorate for the government of Canada, spoke with the DorobekINSIDER about how Canadian agencies set and meet green procurement targets.
Every agency has submitted a plan, per the White House request. David Erne, senior associate at Booz Allen, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss what agencies put together.
The Air National Guard's new Readiness Center at Andrews Air Force Base is a great example of how technology can lower energy costs while also lowering the impact on the environment. Galen Jamison, project manager with CH2M Hill, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the construction of the center.
The White House Council on Environmental Quality on Wednesday issued guidance detailing how departments should go about developing a baseline measurement for greenhouse gas emissions. Nancy Sutley, chairwoman of the council, spoke with Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about how the guidance will help agencies achieve this goal.
The General Services Administration and Metropolis Magazine have teamed up to offer $10,000 for a winning design that will make a 45-year-old GSA building more green. Susan Szenasy, the editor-in-chief of Metropolis Magazine, discusses the competition.