Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: grants management
A new GAO report is recommending OMB be more specific in its guidance on grant management. The report said 5,100 employees are significantly involved in managing grants.
Tim Lawler, director of the grants management practice at Grant Thornton and former director of financial management at the FAA, tells the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp how the grants process can be streamlined at agencies.
Internal documents obtained by Federal ews Radio details administration's plans to require use of the secure identity card, cloud computing, data center consolidation and several other initiatives. Current and former government officials say OMB clarified its stance on how to move forward with many of the former Bush administration initiatives.