Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: government performance
Shelley Metzenbaum is now the president of the Volcker Alliance, a non-partisan group trying to improve trust in government. Metzenbaum left the Obama administration earlier this month.
Panel discussion guests include Lisa Danzig, director of the Office of Strategic Planning and Management at Housing and Urban Development; Seth Harris, deputy secretary of Labor Department; Robert Shea, principal at Grant Thornton and former associate director for Administration and Government Performance at the Office of Management and Budget.
Just days after the President announces his Open Government Initiative, members of the White House staff are fanning out to discuss what it will take to achieve more transparency and openness in government. Two of the President's top IT disciples traveled to Capitol Hill Thursday to talk about the role of technology in government openness with one of the Senate's top technology advocates.