Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: government performance
Shelley Metzenbaum is now the president of the Volcker Alliance, a non-partisan group trying to improve trust in government. Metzenbaum left the Obama administration earlier this month.
Panel discussion guests include Lisa Danzig, director of the Office of Strategic Planning and Management at Housing and Urban Development; Seth Harris, deputy secretary of Labor Department; Robert Shea, principal at Grant Thornton and former associate director for Administration and Government Performance at the Office of Management and Budget.
Just days after the President announces his Open Government Initiative, members of the White House staff are fanning out to discuss what it will take to achieve more transparency and openness in government. Two of the President's top IT disciples traveled to Capitol Hill Thursday to talk about the role of technology in government openness with one of the Senate's top technology advocates.