Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: government marketing
Hosky Communications President Peg Hosky, discusses the value of having your agency participate in events, conferences, and webinars.
July 15, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , event planning , Events , conference spending , webinars , LinkedIn , Peg Hosky , Hosky Communications , networking , Mark Amtower , government market , Amtower Off Center
Matt Langan, founder of L&R Communications joins host Mark Amtower to discuss how to development and share content at your agency or business.
April 29. 2013
Lisa Dezzutti, CEO of Market Connections, joins host Mark Amtower, to discuss how to generate business for your company when budgets are tight.
April 1, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Lisa Dezzutti , Market Connections , public relations , web 2.0 marketing , podcasts , webinars , social networking , social media , linked in , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center