Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: government contracting
Joanne Woytek, program manager of the NASA SEWP program joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the contract and the implementation of SEWP 5.
May 21, 2013
Lisa Dezzutti and Monica Parham from Market Connections talk about what contractors can do to raise their profiles in the federal market.
August 27, 2012
Joanne Woytek, program manager of NASA SEWP talks about the government wide contract vehicle and its goals and missions for the future.
June 18, 2012(Encore presentation July 16, 2012)
Professional Services Council President and CEO Stan Soloway will talk contracting with host Mark Amtower.
May 7, 2012
Host Roger Waldron is joined by Jason Workmaster, Partner and McKenna, Long, & Aldridge LLP. They will discuss the latest news concerning the MAS program, and the mandatory disclosure rule.
November 8, 2011
Mark Amtower talks with former Congressman Tom Davis about the pendulum of procurement reform and more.
Dec. 7, 2009
This week, Amtower talks with ACT/IAC Executive Director Ken Allen.
Jan. 18, 2010
This week, Amtower talks with Nancy Sternberg, program manager of the site, who talks about how it's evolved.
Nov. 30, 2009
Scott Lewis, president of PS Partnerships, tells host Mark Amtower all about it.
Nov. 23, 2009