Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: government 2.0
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010
Web guru and author Chris Brogan joins Amtower to talk Web 2.0 communications at your agency
Nov. 2, 2009
Dr. Mark Drapeau
Assoc Research Fellow, National Defense University;
Founder, Mixt Media Strategy
April 27th, 2009
Learn how to effectively manage your 2.0 reputation with Terrance Barkan.
March 9, 2010
Commander of the Combined Armed Center at Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas says he blogs regularly and encourages others to do so; training manual wiki pilot program to be rolled out July 2.
How you can overcome them at your agency -- and why you should even bother in the first place.
Agencies are increasingly using Government 2.0 technology to get their jobs done.
Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Information Management Technology and Deputy CIO explains clarifications.
The Daily Debrief gets analysis about the new Federal Register format, which some say will improve usability, accessibility and, perhaps most importantly, save the government money.