Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: government 2.0
his week, Amtower talks with guests Francis Rose and Chris Dorobek.
Jan. 11, 2010
Web guru and author Chris Brogan joins Amtower to talk Web 2.0 communications at your agency
Nov. 2, 2009
Dr. Mark Drapeau
Assoc Research Fellow, National Defense University;
Founder, Mixt Media Strategy
April 27th, 2009
Learn how to effectively manage your 2.0 reputation with Terrance Barkan.
March 9, 2010
Commander of the Combined Armed Center at Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas says he blogs regularly and encourages others to do so; training manual wiki pilot program to be rolled out July 2.
How you can overcome them at your agency -- and why you should even bother in the first place.
Agencies are increasingly using Government 2.0 technology to get their jobs done.
Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Information Management Technology and Deputy CIO explains clarifications.
The Daily Debrief gets analysis about the new Federal Register format, which some say will improve usability, accessibility and, perhaps most importantly, save the government money.