Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: government 2.0
Mention any of the top IT projects agencies are working on - government 2.0, cloud computing, and others - and government IT pros will talk about security.
The winter weather in the DC area is jumpstarting talk about telework, and the major technology innovation driving telework is mobile computing.
The new cyber official established his line of command in the Federal cybersecurity efforts.
Across government, agencies are trying to wrap their arms around new media. The State Department's Alec Ross talks about how the agency is "exploring new avenues in 21st century statecraft."
Building a huge government IT system like the Federal Digital System is not the only project GPO CIO Mike Wash is dealing with.
Roger Baker, the VA assistant secretary for information and technology and chief information officer, talks about being the 'ultimate consultant'.
Nov. 12, 2009