Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: government 2.0
The Federal Communications Commission launched a website this month that allows users to create a personalized dashboard to more easily access information.
John Wonderlich of the Sunlight Foundation talks about his organization's review of the Open Government Directive. How well have agencies complied with mandate?
Director Clay Johnson explains what's required to win.
New portal on data.gov is now available to the public.
Though official DoD Web policy is only a week old, study examines how the overall military has been using 2.0 tools so far.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Michigan State University's College of Communication Arts & Sciences and INgage Networks are teaming up to study how 2.0 tools can be most effectively used.
More 2.0 tools means more 2.0 threats. Social middleware is here to help.
Sunlight Foundation, others think the process around reporting on the Web site could be improved.
Program facilitates sharing of data between federal, state and local governments.