Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: government 2.0
The Federal Communications Commission launched a website this month that allows users to create a personalized dashboard to more easily access information.
John Wonderlich of the Sunlight Foundation talks about his organization's review of the Open Government Directive. How well have agencies complied with mandate?
Director Clay Johnson explains what's required to win.
New portal on data.gov is now available to the public.
Though official DoD Web policy is only a week old, study examines how the overall military has been using 2.0 tools so far.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Michigan State University's College of Communication Arts & Sciences and INgage Networks are teaming up to study how 2.0 tools can be most effectively used.
More 2.0 tools means more 2.0 threats. Social middleware is here to help.
Sunlight Foundation, others think the process around reporting on the Web site could be improved.
Program facilitates sharing of data between federal, state and local governments.