Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: global warming
The security implications of global warming take center stage.
Climate change is having implications for the Navy, according to a new assessment by the National Research Council of the National Academy of Sciences.
Chris Core, commentator
The globe's temperature has been above average for 306 months.
Dr. Susan Solomon is with NOAA and works on global warming issues.
Thanks to extensive research by government workers from all over the country, Mike Causey has declared the debate over global warming to be over. He's prepared to share his findings with you today.