Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gifts
We fathers don't ask for much, though. Many of us don't even need the neckties that have become a Father's Day gift cliche.
Is dad a grill master? Would you like him to be a mix master? Here are some gift ideas and some sites offering free shipping.
As you hustle about to get those last-minute deals, let others know where you are finding them. Tweet your find using #WTOPdeals or tell everyone about it on WTOP's Facebook page.
Follow these etiquette rules and you should be able to avoid embarrassment.
Is it a real money-saver or a real gimmick? What you might not know about Free Shipping Day.
RATTS, or Retail Anti-Theft Teams, have recovered thousands of dollars worth of stolen cologne, perfume, clothing, iPhones and much more from organized bands of out-of-state thieves who are targeting area stores on both sides of the Potomac River.
What's the most unusual Christmas gift you've received from a co-worker?
If you're inclined toward making your own gifts this holiday season, look in on the following five ideas, which stand out for their simplicity and freshness.
Tags: Christmas ,
Though Americans are still tightening their belts when it comes to spending, it won't stop them from purchasing this year's most popular gifts: electronics.
You buy gifts for people getting married. Why not give a gift to somebody getting divorced?