Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gifts
We fathers don't ask for much, though. Many of us don't even need the neckties that have become a Father's Day gift cliche.
Is dad a grill master? Would you like him to be a mix master? Here are some gift ideas and some sites offering free shipping.
As you hustle about to get those last-minute deals, let others know where you are finding them. Tweet your find using #WTOPdeals or tell everyone about it on WTOP's Facebook page.
Follow these etiquette rules and you should be able to avoid embarrassment.
Is it a real money-saver or a real gimmick? What you might not know about Free Shipping Day.
RATTS, or Retail Anti-Theft Teams, have recovered thousands of dollars worth of stolen cologne, perfume, clothing, iPhones and much more from organized bands of out-of-state thieves who are targeting area stores on both sides of the Potomac River.
What's the most unusual Christmas gift you've received from a co-worker?
If you're inclined toward making your own gifts this holiday season, look in on the following five ideas, which stand out for their simplicity and freshness.
Tags: Christmas ,
Though Americans are still tightening their belts when it comes to spending, it won't stop them from purchasing this year's most popular gifts: electronics.
You buy gifts for people getting married. Why not give a gift to somebody getting divorced?