Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gas tax
D.C. councilman Jim Graham has introduced a bill that would raise the city's gas tax by 10 cents in order to fund Metro's daily costs.
Maryland State Senate President Mike Miller says it's unlikely that a gas tax increase will pass, despite the state's need for more transportation funding.
Hours before he presented his new budget proposals for next year, the Maryland governor told WTOP on Friday he is open to raising taxes on some common amenities.
As the Maryland legislature looks to every corner of the state budget for some leeway on the imposing deficit, two former governors offer their own, differing directions to get to fiscal solvency.
A number of Virginia lawmakers discussed proposed solutions at a transportation forum in Herndon on Thursday, but admitted there is little consensus on any of them.
Tags: Virginia General Assembly , Dick Saslaw , Vivian Watts , Northern Virginia , ABC stores , Virginia Department of Transportation , Tom Rust , Bob McDonnell , Virginia roads , transportation funds , Virginia transportation , Hank Silverberg
The region lags behind the national average for gas taxes. Some say it may be time to start paying more at the pump. What are your thoughts?