Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gas tax
D.C. councilman Jim Graham has introduced a bill that would raise the city's gas tax by 10 cents in order to fund Metro's daily costs.
Maryland State Senate President Mike Miller says it's unlikely that a gas tax increase will pass, despite the state's need for more transportation funding.
Hours before he presented his new budget proposals for next year, the Maryland governor told WTOP on Friday he is open to raising taxes on some common amenities.
As the Maryland legislature looks to every corner of the state budget for some leeway on the imposing deficit, two former governors offer their own, differing directions to get to fiscal solvency.
A number of Virginia lawmakers discussed proposed solutions at a transportation forum in Herndon on Thursday, but admitted there is little consensus on any of them.
Tags: Virginia General Assembly , Dick Saslaw , Vivian Watts , Northern Virginia , ABC stores , Virginia Department of Transportation , Tom Rust , Bob McDonnell , Virginia roads , transportation funds , Virginia transportation , Hank Silverberg
The region lags behind the national average for gas taxes. Some say it may be time to start paying more at the pump. What are your thoughts?