Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gas tax
D.C. councilman Jim Graham has introduced a bill that would raise the city's gas tax by 10 cents in order to fund Metro's daily costs.
Maryland State Senate President Mike Miller says it's unlikely that a gas tax increase will pass, despite the state's need for more transportation funding.
Hours before he presented his new budget proposals for next year, the Maryland governor told WTOP on Friday he is open to raising taxes on some common amenities.
As the Maryland legislature looks to every corner of the state budget for some leeway on the imposing deficit, two former governors offer their own, differing directions to get to fiscal solvency.
A number of Virginia lawmakers discussed proposed solutions at a transportation forum in Herndon on Thursday, but admitted there is little consensus on any of them.
Tags: Virginia General Assembly , Dick Saslaw , Vivian Watts , Northern Virginia , ABC stores , Virginia Department of Transportation , Tom Rust , Bob McDonnell , Virginia roads , transportation funds , Virginia transportation , Hank Silverberg
The region lags behind the national average for gas taxes. Some say it may be time to start paying more at the pump. What are your thoughts?