Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gas prices
Gov. Bob McDonnell is promoting legislation that he says will help Virginia become the "energy capital of the East Coast."
Tags: Bob McDonnell ,
Chris Core, commentator
WTOP's weekly Price at the Pump survey shows regular gas is $3.87 a gallon, down six cents from last week.
Tags: Price at the Pump ,
Janet Bodnar, editor of Kiplinger's Personal Finance. Story: How to Save on Utility Bills and Trips to the Gas Station
Alison Kosik, CNN business correspondent
Trying to get more gas for your green? WTOP's Kristi King clues you in to pump-based myths that won't affect your pocketbook or performance.
You might want to hold the pasta and bag the burrito. The biggest price increases are being seen at Mexican and Italian restaurants.
While gas prices dropped one cent nationally, they actually went up five cents in the D.C. area in the past week, according to new numbers from AAA.
A band of area gas station dealers on Friday expressed frustration at a fuel supply system they say has some of them on the verge of bankruptcy even as they charge sky-high prices at the pump.
Dave Ross, commentator