Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gas prices
Gov. Bob McDonnell is promoting legislation that he says will help Virginia become the "energy capital of the East Coast."
Tags: Bob McDonnell ,
Chris Core, commentator
WTOP's weekly Price at the Pump survey shows regular gas is $3.87 a gallon, down six cents from last week.
Tags: Price at the Pump ,
Janet Bodnar, editor of Kiplinger's Personal Finance. Story: How to Save on Utility Bills and Trips to the Gas Station
Alison Kosik, CNN business correspondent
Trying to get more gas for your green? WTOP's Kristi King clues you in to pump-based myths that won't affect your pocketbook or performance.
You might want to hold the pasta and bag the burrito. The biggest price increases are being seen at Mexican and Italian restaurants.
While gas prices dropped one cent nationally, they actually went up five cents in the D.C. area in the past week, according to new numbers from AAA.
A band of area gas station dealers on Friday expressed frustration at a fuel supply system they say has some of them on the verge of bankruptcy even as they charge sky-high prices at the pump.
Dave Ross, commentator