Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gas prices
Gov. Bob McDonnell is promoting legislation that he says will help Virginia become the "energy capital of the East Coast."
Tags: Bob McDonnell ,
Chris Core, commentator
WTOP's weekly Price at the Pump survey shows regular gas is $3.87 a gallon, down six cents from last week.
Tags: Price at the Pump ,
Janet Bodnar, editor of Kiplinger's Personal Finance. Story: How to Save on Utility Bills and Trips to the Gas Station
Alison Kosik, CNN business correspondent
Trying to get more gas for your green? WTOP's Kristi King clues you in to pump-based myths that won't affect your pocketbook or performance.
You might want to hold the pasta and bag the burrito. The biggest price increases are being seen at Mexican and Italian restaurants.
While gas prices dropped one cent nationally, they actually went up five cents in the D.C. area in the past week, according to new numbers from AAA.
A band of area gas station dealers on Friday expressed frustration at a fuel supply system they say has some of them on the verge of bankruptcy even as they charge sky-high prices at the pump.
Dave Ross, commentator