Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gangs
An MS-13 gang member from Fairfax County has pleaded guilty to attempting to murder two rival gang members while operating a protection racket in 2008.
For the second year in a row, police and faith leaders in Prince George's County are holding a kickoff event to promoting safe programs for kids between the ages of 12 and 18.
A Maryland Assistant State's Attorney with Montgomery County's Gang Prosecution Unit, Victor Del Pino says the law has previously been seldom used, even though gangs remain a very serious problem.