Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: gambling
Maryland gamblers between the ages of 18 to 29 are the most at risk of having gambling problems, a University of Maryland at Baltimore County study finds.
Only two of Maryland's five planned slots venues have opened, while 18 casinos in West Virginia, Delaware and Pennsylvania have added table games.
Charles Town Races officially opened on July 2, ushering in table games - roulette, poker, blackjack - less than an hour from Prince William's northern border.
Filling out those NCAA brackets for more than fun is not allowed if you work for the federal government.