Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: fundraising
The Office of Personnel Management recently extended the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area fundraising effort to the end of December.
Teresa Bozelli, chair of the Children's Inn Gala, and Linda Berdine, chair of the Board of Directors of The Children's Inn at NIH, explain the importance of the organization.
Despite a rebounding economic climate, the Salvation Army red kettle collections, sometimes known to provokes some anxiety from passers by, is fairing much worse than previous years.
The members of the Gov. Thomas Johnson High School marching band have a lot to blow their horns about. The band has been invited to attend the prestigious Bands of America Grand National Championships in Indiana in November.