Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: fundraising
The Office of Personnel Management recently extended the Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area fundraising effort to the end of December.
Teresa Bozelli, chair of the Children's Inn Gala, and Linda Berdine, chair of the Board of Directors of The Children's Inn at NIH, explain the importance of the organization.
Despite a rebounding economic climate, the Salvation Army red kettle collections, sometimes known to provokes some anxiety from passers by, is fairing much worse than previous years.
The members of the Gov. Thomas Johnson High School marching band have a lot to blow their horns about. The band has been invited to attend the prestigious Bands of America Grand National Championships in Indiana in November.