Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: funding
White paper offers advice for cash-strapped contractors.
Many feds think cybersecurity is underfunded
The Defense Department has requested enough money to put the Afghan national security forces in a good position to defend their own country, but the current level of funding for the effort is not sustainable in view of budgetary and other concerns, says Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates.
learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Mixed signals from the White House are making life harder for Democrats this week.
A new law authorizes Congress to approve funding for VA medical care one year in advance and also requires the President to request those funds one year early.
Metro is the second busiest transit system in the U.S., but it is the only one without a dedicated source of funding.