Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: funding
White paper offers advice for cash-strapped contractors.
Many feds think cybersecurity is underfunded
The Defense Department has requested enough money to put the Afghan national security forces in a good position to defend their own country, but the current level of funding for the effort is not sustainable in view of budgetary and other concerns, says Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates.
learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Mixed signals from the White House are making life harder for Democrats this week.
A new law authorizes Congress to approve funding for VA medical care one year in advance and also requires the President to request those funds one year early.
Metro is the second busiest transit system in the U.S., but it is the only one without a dedicated source of funding.