Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: freeze
Pentagon hiring freeze for civilian employees will last several more years, although Defense Department leaders say they'll grant exemptions to give the department flexibility.
The first unofficial holiday of the government's fiscal year, Halloween, is traditionally the time when horrible job-related rumors are revived. After scaring many federal workers and retirees the scary stuff always goes away. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says this year things may be different.
Everybody knows the government is full of waste, duplication and has too many employees. Where we often disagree is just where that's at. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey thinks he's found the solution. Or not.
According to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, the F-word is being heard more and more each day in federal agencies. What it means, Mike says, is don't quit your daytime job.