Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: frank lobiondo
The Government Accountability Office found the Coast Guard cannot meet its most recent acquisition objectives to recapitalize its aging boats and airplanes. The audit agency told Congress Tuesday the service hasn't properly aligned its ambitions with its expected budgets. The Coast Guard contends the GAO findings are out of date.
Nearly 4,000 workers who were furloughed in a two-week partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration this summer were told Friday in an email that they will receive back pay.
The Homeland Security Department remains committed to consolidating its headquarters on the campus of a former mental hospital in Washington despite receiving less construction money than anticipated. Officials from DHS, the Coast Guard and the General Services Administration reaffirmed their plans to a House subcommittee. The Coast Guard plans to move first, in 2013.
Tags: Coast Guard , house subcommittee on the coast guard and maritime , DHS , GSA , budget , don bathurst , Robert Peck , john currier , Emily Kopp , house subcommittee on the coast guard and maritime , St. Elizabeth , House Subcommittee on the Coast Guard and Maritime