Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: food drive
June 1 marks the start of the sixth annual Feds Feed Families event where federal employees donate food items and their time to help the hungry. Last year's drive netted 9 million pounds of donated food.
OPM Director John Berry is launching the drive today for partner agencies to collect non-perishable food at their offices for food banks.
Which city should receive $1 million to feed the needy? Walmart is asking people to vote. D.C. and Baltimore are on the list of cities.
In the fight against hunger, local fire and rescue stations, Prince William County Department of Fire and Rescue, Manassas Park and Manassas City are teaming up with SERVE, Northern Virginia Family Services and Prince William Hospital for the annual Thanksgiving Canned Food Drive.
Tags: Thanksgiving ,
Federal employees have been challenged to help collect at least a million pounds of non-perishable food by the end of August.