Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: food
If you need an excuse to break out that credit card, consider this - shopping can help you live longer.
There's a good chance you're getting ripped off at the grocery store, according to the author of "Eat This, Not That."
Which foods can give your metabolism a boost? WTOP's Kristi King reports.
Does $30 a foot for a sub sound like a deal to you? That's exactly what Carmine's on 7th Street in Penn Quarter is calling it.
Your eyes may be bigger than your stomach, but your gut might have an even larger appetite.
A food blog as named an off-the-menu sandwich at D.C.'s ChurchKey the best new sandwich in America.
Forget the "Venti." The "Trenta" is 7 ounces larger.
If you're trying to save money at the grocery store, you might want to pay more attention to size. From toilet paper to tuna fish, package quantities are getting smaller, but you are not necessarily paying any less.
Consumers can inadvertently exceed their daily allotment of harmful fats, according to a new study, through a loophole that allows food companies to mask the nutritional value of their products.
Tags: trans fats , Food and Drug Administration , FDA , Case Western University , Case Western Reserve University , Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine , Eric Brandt , KFC , Kraft , Paul D. Shinkman , Kristi King
Your wallet may be taking a hit at the malls this holiday shopping season, but your waistline doesn't have to.