Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: food
If you need an excuse to break out that credit card, consider this - shopping can help you live longer.
There's a good chance you're getting ripped off at the grocery store, according to the author of "Eat This, Not That."
Which foods can give your metabolism a boost? WTOP's Kristi King reports.
Does $30 a foot for a sub sound like a deal to you? That's exactly what Carmine's on 7th Street in Penn Quarter is calling it.
Your eyes may be bigger than your stomach, but your gut might have an even larger appetite.
A food blog as named an off-the-menu sandwich at D.C.'s ChurchKey the best new sandwich in America.
Forget the "Venti." The "Trenta" is 7 ounces larger.
If you're trying to save money at the grocery store, you might want to pay more attention to size. From toilet paper to tuna fish, package quantities are getting smaller, but you are not necessarily paying any less.
Consumers can inadvertently exceed their daily allotment of harmful fats, according to a new study, through a loophole that allows food companies to mask the nutritional value of their products.
Tags: trans fats , Food and Drug Administration , FDA , Case Western University , Case Western Reserve University , Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine , Eric Brandt , KFC , Kraft , Paul D. Shinkman , Kristi King
Your wallet may be taking a hit at the malls this holiday shopping season, but your waistline doesn't have to.