Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: food
"There's a big movement now about eating local produce. We like to also educate people about where their food comes from," says Rick Smith of County Mouse Farm in Mount Airy.
Are your tomato plants in? If you don't grow your own at home, it might be easier now to get local produce at area grocery stores.
The nearest produce shelves and deli counters might be moving miles down the road for Brunswick shoppers, who recently learned the city's only supermarket is shutting its doors.
The name Freez King was back on East Street on Monday, and so was a crowd of people who could hardly wait for the doors to open at the reborn Frederick landmark.
The rivalry between the U.S. and China is going nuts. Specifically, the Chinese want U.S. pecans.
The sandwich chain will announce plans to reduce sodium by 15 percent overall, compared to 2009 levels at its U.S. locations.
"We determined that these 25 Superfresh locations are outside A&P's core market," said A&P President and Chief Executive Officer Sam Martin, in a news release.
When does dinner theater walk the tightrope between theater and dinner?
Ben & Jerry's is celebrating Free Cone Day on Tuesday from noon until 8 p.m., giving away free flavors at their many area "scoop shops."