Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: flooding
The tidal anomalies will make the area waterways higher by 2 feet Wednesday morning.
Tags: Colleen Kelleher
You're about to buy a used car. But has it been damaged by a flood?
City officials have discussed a plan to raise the topography of some shoreline parks.
Scott Irwin, professor of agricultural marketing at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Several popular Georgetown waterfront restaurants that flooded last month are reopening.
The big cleanup at the Washington Harbour continues, but Easter weekend is definitely a washout for many of the businesses damaged by the flooding of the Potomac River.
Flooding forced one school system to open late.
"Do not drive into any kind of moving water situation, turn around, don't drown" says D.C. Fire and EMS spokesman Pete Piringer.