Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: flooding
The tidal anomalies will make the area waterways higher by 2 feet Wednesday morning.
Tags: Colleen Kelleher
You're about to buy a used car. But has it been damaged by a flood?
City officials have discussed a plan to raise the topography of some shoreline parks.
Scott Irwin, professor of agricultural marketing at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Several popular Georgetown waterfront restaurants that flooded last month are reopening.
The big cleanup at the Washington Harbour continues, but Easter weekend is definitely a washout for many of the businesses damaged by the flooding of the Potomac River.
Flooding forced one school system to open late.
"Do not drive into any kind of moving water situation, turn around, don't drown" says D.C. Fire and EMS spokesman Pete Piringer.