Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: flooding
The tidal anomalies will make the area waterways higher by 2 feet Wednesday morning.
Tags: Colleen Kelleher
You're about to buy a used car. But has it been damaged by a flood?
City officials have discussed a plan to raise the topography of some shoreline parks.
Scott Irwin, professor of agricultural marketing at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Several popular Georgetown waterfront restaurants that flooded last month are reopening.
The big cleanup at the Washington Harbour continues, but Easter weekend is definitely a washout for many of the businesses damaged by the flooding of the Potomac River.
Flooding forced one school system to open late.
"Do not drive into any kind of moving water situation, turn around, don't drown" says D.C. Fire and EMS spokesman Pete Piringer.