Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: fish
The Navy awarded a five-year, $7.5 million grant to researchers to study the travel patterns of fish, bats, birds and insects, in hopes of creating robots that can navigate rough terrains.
Really expensive fish tanks are becoming a growing trend.
Long before the White House party crashers came the Potomac party crashers, the invasive northern snakehead fish. And these funky-looking fish continue to thrive.
Blazing heat is back for a second week, and even creatures that live in the Potomac River are feeling it.
DNA barcoding of a few species of tuna shows they contain different levels of mercury, and ones with lower concentrations are often the fish sold in sushi from supermakets.
Volunteers, the Maryland Department of Natural Resources and the National Park Service are trying to put together a rescue to save as many of these fish as possible.