Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: fish
The Navy awarded a five-year, $7.5 million grant to researchers to study the travel patterns of fish, bats, birds and insects, in hopes of creating robots that can navigate rough terrains.
Really expensive fish tanks are becoming a growing trend.
Long before the White House party crashers came the Potomac party crashers, the invasive northern snakehead fish. And these funky-looking fish continue to thrive.
Blazing heat is back for a second week, and even creatures that live in the Potomac River are feeling it.
DNA barcoding of a few species of tuna shows they contain different levels of mercury, and ones with lower concentrations are often the fish sold in sushi from supermakets.
Volunteers, the Maryland Department of Natural Resources and the National Park Service are trying to put together a rescue to save as many of these fish as possible.