Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: fiscal cliff
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss how the fiscal cliff crisis is impacting businesses. Also, what does the future look like for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae?
December 13, 2012
Tags: acquisition , sequestration , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae , Robert Litan , Tony Costello , deficit reduction , spending cuts , Congress , Nela Richardson , loans , Hurricane Sandy , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Todd Harrison of the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessment talks about possible defense cuts due to sequestration. Attorney Bill Bransford discusses the legal ramifications of lie detectors. Social media expert Justin Herman of the GSA explains how social media is being used in the aftermath of emergencies. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service ponders what may be in store for feds in 2013. Paul Verkuil explains what the Administrative Conference of the United States has been up to.
Tags: Todd Harrison , DoD , DoD Report , budget , Center for Strategic & Budgetary Assessments , Bill Bransford , Shaw, Bransford & Roth , Justin Herman , GSA , polygraph , Center for Excellence in Digital Government , John Palguta , Partnership for Public Service , Paul Verkuil , Administrative Conference of the United States , Federal Drive , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts discuss the fiscal cliff and its impact, and how a new court ruling will affect traditional utilites and power companies.
December 6, 2012
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) discusses what progress Congress can realistically make on the budget. Anthony Amendolia of the DLA talks turkey -- as in, the thousands of turkeys he ordered for service members overseas. Alex Bolton, senior writer for The Hill, discusses Congress' strategies to avoid the fiscal cliff. GAO's Steve Lord reviews TSA's complaint process.
Deltek's Ray Bjorklund and Kevin Plexico will talk about how contractors will be affected by sequestration and other issues.
November 12, 2012(Encore presentation November 26, 2012)
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will examine the challenges facing the swing state of Virginia. Plus, what does Arizona Senator John McCain think about the U.S. tax code and other financial issues.
October 11, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Romney presidential campaign , Obama presidential campaign , swing states , Virginia , John McCain , tax code , Nela Richardson , Melissa Avstreih , Allen Scott , Peter Cook , IBM Business Government , Capital Impact