Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: firings
The Air Force fired nine midlevel nuclear commanders and announced it will discipline dozens of junior officers at a nuclear missile base in response to an exam-cheating scandal. Air Force officials called the discipline unprecedented.
In the aftermath of the DFAS firings, should you be worried about your financial information affecting your job?
Nurses United of the National Capital Region are planning a one-day strike at Washington Hospital Center.
A dozen Defense Department workers jobs are at risk, allegedly because of their bad credit ratings. AFGE Vice President, Arnold Scott, says DoD isn't playing fair.