Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: fire
An overnight fire at the Labor Department's headquarters has shut the building down for most employees.
Three maintenance workers were seriously injured Saturday, when a fire broke out in the seventh floor duct work of the State Department's headquarters in Washington. A spokeswoman said one victim suffered life-threatening injuries, while two others received non-life threatening injuries.
Tags: State Department ,
The Air Force is helping the fire fight in Colorado. At the same time, it had to evacuate 550 cadets from the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs because of approaching flames.
It's back to business as usual for Department of Agriculture employees the day after a fire closes six buildings at the agency's headquarters.
Workers continue to assess the damage and clean up after a fire that took place Tuesday at a State Department complex in Washington, D.C. Most employees can return to their offices today and an on-site child care center has reopened.
A fire on the fifth floor of a State Department building in Washington Tuesday caused enough damage that several offices will be closed today and possibly longer.
USDA building in Riverdale closed Tuesday due to fire.
One person was killed in a house fire early Thursday morning at the 800 block of East South Street in Frederick.