Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: financial planning
Financial planning tips for new feds from Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer
Edward Jones Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner John Jilek joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to talk about how to plan for your retirement.
May 16, 2011
With a potential shutdown, feds looking for monetary relief would have to finalize it before operations cease.
Does it make sense to work longer now due to the pay freeze and poor economy? What is asset allocation and is it important? How can an investment last longer in retirement? Certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan.
February 21, 2011
More and more financial advisers are brandishing a baffling array of new credentials. Arthur Stein, CFP, walks us through the alphabet soup.
Financial planner Arthur Stein weighs in on the age-old quandary.
Tags: Art Stein ,