Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: financial planning
Donjette Gilmore, director of Accounting and Finance Policy at the Under Secretary of Defense, joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about the inner financial workings at DoD.
May 18, 2012
Co-hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott are joined by federal benefit expert David Redden.
February 27, 2012
Joseph Sullender, vice president of investments at the Financial Strategies Group of Wells Fargo, talks about what you need to do to get your financial house in order.
January 30, 2012
Hosts Bob Leins and John Elliot are joined on by certified financial planner Nick Onder.
October 3, 2011
Many of us make new year's resolutions to become better managers and workers. But have you considered your financial life -- and what you might do with your TSP account and other investments this year?
Financial planning tips for new feds from Registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer
Edward Jones Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner John Jilek joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to talk about how to plan for your retirement.
May 16, 2011
With a potential shutdown, feds looking for monetary relief would have to finalize it before operations cease.
Does it make sense to work longer now due to the pay freeze and poor economy? What is asset allocation and is it important? How can an investment last longer in retirement? Certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan.
February 21, 2011
More and more financial advisers are brandishing a baffling array of new credentials. Arthur Stein, CFP, walks us through the alphabet soup.